+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to develop my youtube channel now?

Just Register
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to develop my youtube channel now?

I have a new youtube channel about my life and so on. But I have no idea how to get a target. Do you have any ideas?

Just Register
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Re: How to develop my youtube channel now?

Hello! I think itís worth asking all your family, friends and acquaintances to subscribe to your channel and be active there. Another option could be to increase subscribers or views. Look on this website https://top4smm.com/

Just Register
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to develop my youtube channel now?

Yo! Getting a target audience for your new YouTube channel can be a bit tricky, I feel you on that. First off, you gotta figure out what kinda content you wanna make - is it vlogs about your daily life, comedy skits, gaming videos, or something else entirely? Once you got that nailed down, you can start looking for people who'd be into that type of stuff. If it's just general vlogs and shit about your life, try to think of a certain demographic or interest group you could cater to. Like if you're a college student, you could aim for other students with relatable content. Or if you're really into a hobby like skating or photography, make videos around that niche. Another way to go is to just be yourself and see who gravitates towards your personality type. Don't try too hard to be something you're not, people can smell that fakeness from a mile away on YouTube. Just make videos you'd wanna watch yourself. As for actually getting those eyeballs on your vids, hashtags and good descriptions are key for getting recommended to the right people. Engage with your audience in the comments too, that helps build a community.
    With greetings, Hannah
    Last edited by Hannah2190; 06-08-2024 at 08:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread